Marketing Administrator - Australia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company is currently recruiting an experienced Marketing Administrator to join the Commercial Operations team.
- As a Marketing Administrator you will provide administrative support to a business unit in the nominated area of responsibility.
- Support may also be provided to a Director.
- The primary activities of the role include the support of marketing projects, budget management and organizing internal and off-site meetings.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring all activities are compliant with Medicines Australia.
- You will be a Senior Administration Officer ideally with experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare sector, and therefore familiar with Medicines Australia.
- You will be someone who enjoys building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and takes pride in providing high quality administration support to business units and Directors.
- You will be computer literate with intermediate to advanced skills across the Microsoft suite, experience utilizing SAP is highly regarded.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasitic ides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.