A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Market Insight Marketing Manager, Household Care - Global Marketing
- In our company Household Care we are determined the deliver the best sales experience in the cleaning industry.
- To do this we continuously need to improve our ability in bridging our technology with relevant consumer and market insights.
- To drive this effort, we are looking for an independent and ambitious Market Insight Marketing Manager to join the Household Care Consumer Team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and concluding on consumer insights and industry trends and thereby be an important sparring partner across regional and global Sales and Marketing teams.
- In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams, you will develop new sales concepts and pitches based on profound consumer insights and support the teams in facilitating an insight driven conversation with our customers. You will establish a repository of consumer insights and develop a tool box to be used for consumer and market insight generation.
- You own the pipeline of insight generating activities and become the consumer expert in Household Care.
- You will also be liaison manager to our Global Market Insight team, based out of India, as they will be a sparring partner for you in terms of data and insight gathering
- You will be challenged by a broad variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously.
- You will be working closely with other marketing teams, regions and R&D, and managing many stakeholders and interests are key drivers of success in this position.
- As the job entails working across HQ, regions and functions great organizational and communication skills are needed as well as a drive to create results.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a business degree (BSc or MSc) and 3+ years of experience where you have proven your strong business acumen
- Be analytical and structured in your approach to problem solving. You are comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative consumer research methods
- Have strong project management skills (required). International experience is an advantage and so is experience from the FMCGs, digital marketing and sales
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders. You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work
- Be fluent in spoken and written English. Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- Be willing to travel as needed (about 15%)
- The role will consist of well-defined challenges as well as tasks for which you are expected to frame the best way forward.
- Therefore, we expect you to be highly independent in your working style.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.