Market Insight Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of ‘Research, Innovation and Supply’ Organization, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Collect, assess and analyze (from the internet and various databases) market, customer, and competitor information related to company’s businesses
- Plan, design, and execute market research studies – collect, compile and verify information (e.g. market, demographic, economic, and other financial data) from internal and external sources (e.g. databases, articles, statistics, industry reports) and in some cases conduct primary market research
- Analyze the results – structure and analyze primary and secondary information in order to answer the defined key questions
- Establish conclusions – answers to key questions, the implications for our company and the recommendations to senior marketing managers
- Make structured and concise communication – prepare and present the work typically in a PowerPoint format, e.g. to industry group, global marketing team or other relevant forum
- Participate/lead idealization sessions to identify revenue growth opportunities for our company.
- Assist Marketing Managers towards better market understanding, trend analysis, calculation of market potential and penetration, opportunity assessment, marketing claims, etc.
- Develop company profiles and other analysis with specific insights as the information relates to our company.
- Execute responsibilities fairly independently with good stakeholder management
An ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualification:
- MBA from premier institute
- 3-5 years experience in market or financial research, for example as part of research support for a large multinational corporation, consulting firm, or investment back
- Experience in driving/managing client/corporate projects
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Good English communication skills – verbally and written
- String analytical skills with a service minded attitude
- Experience working remotely with contact to colleagues located at different locations around the world
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks simultaneously
- He/she does not need to have expertise in enzymes or the industries that company supplies to, although relevant experience is preferred
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.