Market Development Manager - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Main Responsibilities And Duties :
- Identify/Develop/Lead/Co-ordinate/Manage relationships with key and target customers.
- Provide inputs to Marketing,Product Development and segment sales management related to activities for our company to achieve accelerated profitable market share growth within the EMEA region.
- Identification and prioritization of target customers, projects and applications in our target markets.
- Creation, development and execution of sales campaigns aligned with strategic drivers.
- Build a credible pipeline of new business opportunities aligned with core technologies.
- Lead a Key Account approach to customer management and influence.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current or potential customers and industry associations to gain knowledge of future market and customer needs.
- Working with relevant company business segments to drive opportunities into the product development process, where required.
- Provide competitive analysis
- Development and execution of an EMEA market growth plan
- In conjunction with Regional Managers, the development & execution of specific country growth plans to support the EMEA target market growth plan
- Conduct and document competitive research, identifies paradigm shifting and emerging technologies, new market trends, and customer requirements for products, systems, and value added services.
- Produce market analysis and reports / presentations to business segment and group management as required.
- Identification and prioritization of required marketing communications and sales promotional materials and programs to support growth plan objectives.
Skills and Experience :
- Proven key account management/ business development skills within a multi division / multinational environment, with proven execution of market growth plans.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in working within or selling to the high technology markets.
- Strong presentation skills
- Premier customer service mentality and proven track record.
- Ability to develop solutions to customer problems and translate the solutions into business development strategies and products.
- Domestic and foreign travel as needed, anticipated between 30% to 50%.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND in technical / engineering discipline.
- Experience of developing and delivering integrated sales campaigns.
- Innovative / creative background and capabilities.
- French & German languages would be an advantage.
Personal Qualities :
- Cultural awareness
- Organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively - verbally and written
- Highly focused
- Self-motivated and motivating
- Can handle multiple priorities
Responsible To :