Recipharm is currently looking for a candidate to join the Recipharm Development Services (RDS) team to support our current and future marketing activities within the Development and Technology Division.
Recipharm Development and Technology Division offer pharmaceutical development services from seven of our global facilities, drawing on a range of proprietary technologies and intellectual property (IP). We have four Centers of Excellence focused on drug substances, inhalation products, oral solids and analytical services.
The candidate should currently be in the pharmaceutical space and come from either a technical or marketing background. The role would seek to develop the marketing strategy within Recipharm Development Services and specifically work with Sales, Marketing and Centers of Excellence business units to create and manage our marketing efforts. We are seeking a fun, energetic candidate who has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and self-managing attitude. This role will report to the VP of Global Development Sales.
The responsibilities of the Market Development Manager include:
- Develop, execute and monitor proper marketing goals for Recipharm Development Services
- Design and implement marketing strategies (and corresponding budgets) aligned with RDS needs
- Define target audience and message per area of need
- Develop digital marketing platform to increase web traffic in line with CRM management.
- Research and identify new opportunities for service offerings
- Maintain 5C Analysis, as applied to marketing strategies
- Prepare service expansion plans and cases based on market trends and Recipharm Development Services business plan.
- Manage for and accelerate lead generation in target segments and increase qualified opportunities for sales reps to close deals and drive profitable revenue growth.
- Responsible for marketing material publications or productions within a given timeline for Recipharm Development Services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with a continuous improvement mentality
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively; consistently considers multiple different potential approaches when faced with a customer request, problem, innovation idea or new creative directive
- Minimum of 5 years leading product management and/or product development with team management and portfolio responsibility, ideally within Small Molecule Pharmaceutical development industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Pharmacy or relevant field.
- Experience leading multiple functions and geographically dispersed teams in a matrix environment
- Experience in marketing strategy, Brand Development and Customer Segmentation
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing industry.
- Exceptional innovation, prioritization and project management skills Strong verbal and written communication and active-listening skills
- This position requires travel up to 50% of the time
*This is a remote role and the selected candidate may be located in the USA or Sweden (Stockholm)
Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing some 6,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from Big Pharma to smaller research- and development companies. Recipharm’s turnover is approximately SEK 6 billion and the Company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information on Recipharm and our services, please visit www.recipharm.com
URL to this pagehttps://www.recipharm.com/careers/current-vacancies?rmpage=job&rmjob=1212&rmlang=UK
Find a Job Find Candidates