Market Access Manager (m/f) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in aninnovativeandpatient-centricjourney?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world’s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Market Access Manager for our Belgian entity is for you!
- Participate in the pricing and reimbursement planning and in the development and execution of the market access (MA) files to obtain and maintain optimal access and pricing outcomes
- Identify key stakeholders in-market and establishes relationships with key MA influencers and decision makers to facilitate optimal market access for new company products and to keep market access for existing company products, in coordination with all involved stakeholders across the organisation
- Develops and implements market access strategy in collaboration with medical and marketing and in alignment with corporate strategy
- Contributes to the development Belux’s commercial and business strategy through working with Brand Teams
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of drug programs to initiate and support market access strategies for company products
- Develops and executes pre-launch preparedness plan in cross-departmental collaboration
- Prepares reimbursement process for products under responsibility to maximize market access
- Develops and writes price and reimbursement submission dossiers in cross-departmental collaboration
- Ensures timely outcomes of real world evidence (RWE) initiatives to optimize value creation
- Monitors and anticipates healthcare trends and changes
- Along with the n+1, identifies and fosters trust-based working relationships with key national MA & governmental stakeholders to facilitate bringing new company medicines consistently and efficiently to market
- Is involved in disease advocacy activities with KOLs, patient organizations and health authorities in cross departmental cooperation
- Advances company interests and positions in pharma.be
- Provides answers internally on legislative MA questions, as well as on other MA topics
- On ad hoc request, stands in for the Market Access Director
- Key interfaces include: Market Access, Marketing, Medical, Regulatory both at local and global level
- Master in Science or equivalent combination by education and experience
- Experience of at least 2 years in the MA area (regulatory, product pricing, listing, reimbursement and/or HEs) in the healthcare/pharmaceutical sector
- Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate medical, scientific, MA and HE topics
- Excellent understanding of and experience in drug product pricing & reimbursement and listing processes, including processes for clinical guidelines, health economics and formularies
- Ability to analyze and manage high amounts of information in order to contribute to market access files and develop Market Access Action Plans
- Ability to manage relationships with external customers (Governmental and market access key influencers)
- Cross-functional working
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Communication skills (excellent oral and written)
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Strategic networking
- Fluent (all spoken and business written) in French, Dutch and English