Market Access Manager/Associate Director, Oncology - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, our company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- The Market Access division acts as both educators and advocates for the products, processes, and practices that help our company revolutionize medicine across the globe. Our tenacious, assertive group of individuals uses a deep understanding of the healthcare market in order to build collaborative relationships with the business leaders, customers, and legislative powers that help cultivate positive uptake of and education about our company’s products throughout the world.
- Do you want to help our company become the world’s best healthcare company – while unleashing your own full potential?
- Do you relish the opportunity to have a high level of independence and be fully accountable for market access for one of our key oncology products with a great potential and multiple launches to come in the near future?
- Then you could be our new Market Access Manager/Associate Director, Oncology for our company’s activities.
- As our new Market Access Manager/Associate Director, Oncology you will report to Market Access Director and will shape policy and access environment for company key products, including shaping tender/contract criteria beyond price to reflect the value of our drugs. In addition, you will develop and execute on market access strategies to ensure best possible patient access throughout the product life cycle.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Driving the market access agenda in close collaboration with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Responsibility for optimizing the introduction of new drugs through, at an early stage, identifying market access related opportunities and threats in cooperation with other related functions.
- Market surveillance regarding formal and in-formal trends in the operating environment and identify market access related opportunities and risks.
The candidate profile we’re looking for:
- Experience in market access from pharmaceutical industry (pharmaceutical/biotech company, public service or consulting) – not less than 5 years.
- Knowledge of oncology area is a plus
- Knowledge of decision-making process in the healthcare environment, ability to interact efficiently with senior decision makers
- Experience from national, regional and local negotiations with payers and payer relationship building
- Proven project management skills and ability to prioritize according to business needs
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work in complex environment and drive the policy agenda for onco products
- Social and professional maturity
- Good leadership skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to accelerate decision-making to come to a decision
- Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Swedish and English (written and oral)
Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Biotech, Oncology, Pharmaceutical, Marketing Manager, PLM, Science, Healthcare, Marketing, Management