This job is currently Archived,
Market Access Manager & Health Economist - Norway
Posted on : 19 September 2017
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Market Access Manager & Health Economist in our Asker office in Norway.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
As a Market Access Manager & Health Economist working on the Market Access Team, you will report to Director Market Access and Governmental Affairs and you will be empowered to:
- Lead and implement market access strategy for product(s) under responsibility to obtain and maintain optimal access and pricing outcomes
- Take responsibility for HTA submission and negotiate with authorities
- Deliver health economic and RWE data collection, carry out cost-effectiveness analyses (HTA) and support to articulate the products value to payers in alignment with the market access strategy
- Engage in strong long-term relationships with payers and their influencers
- Main area of responsibility within oncology, potentially also within other therapeutic areas
- Plan and provide written cost-effectiveness documentation and submissions as requested by national payers
- Ensure fast and maintained funding through negotiations with payers and decision makers at national level
- Optimize position of Takeda’s products in public reimbursement recommendations
- Plan, collect and use HEOR/RWD to strengthen the commercialization of Takeda’s products in collaboration with x-functional team
- Collaborate with regional/global functions in HE and RWD to ensure development of global economic models and evidence plans account for local specificities and needs
- Contribute to the development of digital decision tools to support prescription decisions, for example local budget impact models
- Basic degree within economics, medicine or pharmacy
- Additional degree in health economics or experience within pharmaeconomics
- Deep insight into local reimbursement, legal and policy framework
- Experience from public policy institution or pharmaceutical industry
- Deep understanding of HTA models and local requirements
- Ability to plan and utilize HEOR/RWD in interactions with payers or HCP
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
- High proficiency in HTA modelling and local HTA requirements
- Excellent ability to communicate HTA value propositions to national payers as well as to health care personnel, in writting and verbally
- Strategic mind-set and negotiations skills
- Cross functional mind-set (across functions and internationally)
- Networking capabilities with payers and decision makers
- Timely, structured and analytical
What Takeda Can Offer You
We can offer interesting and challenging tasks and responsibilities, with opportunity for professional development. Takeda has an informal and good working environment characterized by our core values; integrity, honesty, fairness and perseverance. We offer competitive compensation and several employee benefits including staff canteen, training facilities and cabins.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com