Market Access Director - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Pricing and Market Access Director, IBD will focus on the launch preparations of our company’s pipeline assets, oversight of the entire IBD portfolio of our company.
- He/she will be the leader of EMEA Pricing and Market access activities within IBD providing support to the cross functional teams ensuring that pricing and market access strategies are developed and incorporated in the commercial strategy to secure successful EMEA launch and patient access.
- He/she will work in close collaboration with the Global and regional I&I teams and local pricing and reimbursement affiliates, EMEA government affairs and other cross-functional teams.
- He/She does not have direct people management responsibilities, but operating effectively in matrix organization requires both strong interpersonal and people management skills.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that Globally aligned EMEA pricing and market access strategy is successfully developed and implemented across the EMEA region by:
- Building an EMEA level and by leading the development of country level evidence generation plans both in CD and UC - Building an EMEA pricing and market access strategy in IBD for Ozanimod and GED-301
- Contribute the company portfolio planning within IBD
- Having an in-depth understanding of changing pricing and reimbursement environment, processes, and policies of key EMEA markets
- Gaining EMEA payer insights through payer research and/or payer advisory boards
- Evaluating opportunities for innovative reimbursement agreements/risk sharing agreements in key EMEA markets
- Providing EMEA consolidated feedbacks to Global P&MA team to actively influence global P&R strategy
- Ensuring timely matrix collaboration and endorsement
- Reporting progress and maintaining effective communication across the team regarding strategy execution e.g. issues and risks, milestones, etc.
- This position serves as a key resource to lead and facilitate local P&MA strategy development and implementation in EMEA countries.
- He/she will provide analytical, strategic and financial leadership and support to help local P&MA affiliates in EMEA to:
- Create evidence generation platform in IBD
- Conduct local payer research projects
- Create local P&MA strategy and achieve final approval -
- Adapt global GVD and create local P&R dossiers
- Facilitate local pricing and reimbursement negotiation with payers
- Drive EMEA country launch sequence across the region
- 10+ years’ of experience in health care, which of 5+ years in Pricing, Reimbursement, Health Economics or Outcomes Research.
- Market Access experience in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases in Global or Regional roles is a preference.
- A Master’s degree or PhD in economics, business administration, health policy or another relevant area.
- Expertise in launching new products in Pharma industry.
- Knowledge of other functions including medical and regulatory.
- Ideally professional experience in several countries in operational structures (subsidiaries) and/or in international/global headquarters.
- Familiarity with EMEA reimbursement systems.
- Ability for scenario planning and to craft strategic options
- Displays excellent business English skills, with first-rate communication abilities
- Has excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences
- Has the ability to deliver clear concise message and influence change.
- Has the ability to work at peer-level with experienced technical and commercial experts in other departments
- Displays business confidence to constructively challenge cross functional partners
- Is a flexible and collaborative team member with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize projects
- Is experienced and adept at navigating international, multi-lingual, and cross-functional organizational matrices within a diverse and cross-cultural work environment
- As a representative to key constituents, good social / economic skills and a representative appearance is absolutely essential.
- Strong influencing skills
- Experienced negotiator
- Strong business acumen
- Take accountability initiative, is proactive and resourceful.