- Our company is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company dedicated to putting patients first.
- Our company discovers, develops, manufactures and markets vaccines and medicines to address unmet medical needs.
- The Market Access department has grown and expanded with regards to support offered to the organisation, with a wider range of commercial responsibilities.
- The incumbent will be responsible for co-ordinating and facilitating drug access and authorization for patients at Provider level.
As such, the incumbent will be required to:
- Assume responsibility for meticulous field query logging and updating of reimbursement data bases;
- facilitate positive reimbursement outcomes/decisions at funder level through effective funder liaison and motivation processes;
- implement reimbursement strategies to identified target customer groups .
- provide patient, healthcare provider and professional sales representative support and updates in terms of reimbursement protocols, requirements and objection handling processes;
- have strong writing skills, which will include the composition of compelling clinical value arguments to motivate for reimbursement of brands;
- collaborate and communicate with internal and cross-functional stakeholders;
- Liaise with relevant external customers on a professional basi
- implement strategies and tactical plans to drive access
- craft and champion the implementation of the market access strategy
- meet deadlines, work autonomously, analyse, plan, develop and implement market access related strategies.
Metric and a Tertiary Education in health sciences
- Clinical experience advantageous and/or funder experience advantageous
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer facing position
- Previous experience in market access advantageous;
- Pharmaceutical product knowledge;
- Administrative ability;
- Analytical capability;
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Strong administrative and reporting capabilities;
- Excellent communication – verbal and written;
- Analytical skills;
- Project management;
- Work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to empathize;
- Work under pressure;
- Customer management;
- Ability to implement strategies
- Ability to interact with internal/external customers
- Computer literacy
- Time management and planning
Code 8 Drivers Licence
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity.
- In accordance with the employment equity plan of company and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. The company reserves the right not to make an appointment as advertised.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Project Manager, Healthcare, Sales, Science, Research, Technology