Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a fll-time Market Access Analyst based in our Brussels office.
• Advise on and implement the market access strategy for assigned products in order to obtain and maintain optimal patient access and pricing outcomes
• Support reimbursement submission and negotiations with the health care authorities.
• Help to build and maintain strong long-term relationships with external stakeholders
Market Access Strategy & Tactics
• Supports the market access strategy for assigned products’ in cross-functional collaboration by analysing relevant data sources on pricing, economic impact and healthcare environment
• Contributes to the development of Takeda Belgium´s commercial and business strategy through working with Head of Market Access, Business Unit Teams and Commercial Excellence
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of assigned and upcoming new therapies to obtain and maintain optimal patient access for Takeda products
• Understands the strategic and economic environment and concludes potential impact for market access
• Gathers external insights to adapt strategies to business and access needs
Pricing & Reimbursement
• Contributes to reimbursement process for assigned products’ for all aspects of pricing, budget impact, economic and competitive landscape
• Performs business cases and calculations of rebating schemes for tenders, based on solid knowledge and alignment with national and European legislation
Participates in meetings and negotiations with stakeholders for obtaining and maintaining market access
• Develops input in reimbursement submissions with support from a pricing and economic perspective
• Monitors and anticipates health care reimbursement trends and changes
• Analyses the market and competitors regarding value messages, prices and access strategies to differentiate our products and services
• Develops, in conjunction with relevant cross-functional teams, pricing scenarios and business cases for internal commercial forecasting and strategic decision making
• Supports and helps educate field based teams on Market Access issues.
Effective team and cross functional working internally and externally
• Develops effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Market Access Team and our local Takeda affiliate in general, as well as with our regional/global business partners in our headquarters in Zurich and Boston
• Creates/builds and maintains a network of professional contacts within the Belgian health care system and its key influencers
• Organizes and attends meetings with key stakeholders
• Identifies and undertakes specific projects when required in order to drive Market Access forward
• Promotes and conducts the affairs of the company with the highest standards of integrity, probity and corporate governance; Demonstrating commitment to the values of Takeda-ism
Should you be motivated by an exciting new challenge, we are looking forward to receive your resume.
What You Should Bring
• University degree in a relevant field such as Medicine, Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, (Health) Economics, Law, etc.
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry, health authority, health insurance or market access consultancy
• Experience with patient / market access and reimbursement topics is advantageous
• Good Project management skills
• Result /Outcome orientation
• Cross-functional working spirit
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Strong interest and understanding of medical science and scientific communication
• Experience of working in a matrix management environment
• Fluent written and spoken French or Dutch and English mandatory