Market Access & Public Affairs and Marketing Coordinator (1 Year) - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company employs approximately 42,600 people in 75 countries and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
- Our company is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
- This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat other serious chronic conditions such as haemophilia, growth disorders and obesity.
- In Canada we are ranked as one of top employers to work for and we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- Are you looking for a patient-centered culture company?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge with a growing company?
- If so then this is the right place for you! Our company has a brand new role open as a Market Access & Public Affairs and Marketing Coordinator.
- The Coordinator is a functional representative that supports and manages the operations of the department to enhance Organizational Excellence.
- The Coordinator will also work closely with the core EA team to share best practices and develop process improvements and efficiencies.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As the Coordinator you will perform administrative duties for executive team members and department, such as but not limited to:
Executive & Department Team Support
- Manage calendars, screen calls and general meeting coordination
- Manage relations with external partners and stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage projects and arrange department meetings and off sites
- Prepare reports and financial data, format documents and communications.
- Manage budgets, contracts, purchase orders and expense reports
- Support and guide competency development within department (Process SME’s)
- Coordination of activities for External Environment Committee and External Issues Council Material management to Field Team Manage Plexus Inventory, Zinc, PAAB and Century Awards
Corporate Strategic Alignment
- Facilitate the execution of Corporate Special Projects & Events Collaborate and Coaches on New Hire On/Off boarding and manage distribution lists Manage departmental facilities tasks, i.e. LOA tracking, office space seating, handling catering and external guests Manage office services tasks, i.e. mail, UPS, parcels and office supplies
- Understand the process for Globe Share site maintenance as per ET direction
- Enforce “Office Policy” and Guidance document(s) impacting Office Back up support for team
Quality and Compliance
- Archiving Administration
- Preparation & support for internal Global & Health Canada audits Pro-Actively support various system requirements as needed
- The MAPA and Marketing Coordinator will have 5-7 years of experience working in a Pharmaceutical industry as an Administrator and 1-2 years of experience managing Executive’s calendar, travel and expenses.
- You must have a College or University degree or equivalent.
- Experience managing budgets and advanced experience utilizing MS Office such as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations is preferred.