This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- The position is a part of the Marcom team, responsbile for market communcations activities in Japan; e.g translation of literature, improving brand visibility (media activities and events organization) and Japanese contents of the website (translations, collecting inputs from the field and developing them) ;
- The position holder should be capable of proactively coordinating and work with local team, to collect and receive requirements
- Be able to work with external agencies/partners, to plan and implement communication activities within Japan.
- To define and deploy the communication strategy for the GBU (Japan), in line with the GBU/APAC Market Communication strategy and with the Corporate Communication strategies and policies.
- 3 - 5 years similar job experiences in the field of Communication or Public Relations
- Business English (TOEIC score of 860 or above is preferred)
- Good communication skills and the ability to proof read the Japanese fluency of the translated texts
- Strong customer & service orientation, proactive and collaborative mindset
- Bachelor Degree in communication, marketing or related fields
- Technical background in any discipline is an added advantage
Find a Job Find Candidates