Manufacturing Test Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As Manufacturing Test Engineer (MTE) you will be responsible for the fine-tuning and testing of company’s intermediate and final products (applies to hardware and software) at company’s manufacturing sites and supplier’s sites, in order to deliver within defined timelines a final reliable working product matching quality, performance, and customer satisfaction requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Manufacturing Test Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Test intermediate and final products within defined timelines matching safety, quality, performance, customer satisfaction and reliability requirements
- Adjust and fine-tune intermediate and final products according to the requirements of the procedures
- Analyze and troubleshoot any deviation to the requirements or to the awaited performance level in order to identify the root cause.
- Determine appropriate actions in order to solve it
- Report the quality issues via Abnormality Report process
- Use the appropriate documentation (company requirements and international standards) in order to obtain the required quality and trace ability levels
- Ensure that measuring instruments used are calibrated
- Ensure the recordings of test evidences and sign it
- Support R&D by testing under their supervision the new features
- Contribute as an actor to the continuous improvement in order to optimize and industrialize products (norms, batch processes, reviewed working methods, check lists ...)
- Working area clean and safe, application of the EHS polices to avoid incident and report hazardous situations.
Profile You have:
- A Bachelor/ Master degree in Engineering Electro-Mechanic or equivalent by experience
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting products
- Good communication skills in French and English.
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update your knowledge
- Open minded and you enjoy having interactions with people with a different background
- Analytical with an eye for details and able to organize your work autonomously
- Stress resistant
- Willing to work in rotating shift (work week)
- Willing to travel up to 10% of your time.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce