Manufacturing Technology Senior Process Engineer Pryor United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- Conduct work activities and demonstrate leadership behavior consistent with DuPont Core Values.
- Use process expertise to insure facility and personal adherence to regulatory, company policies, good manufacturing and food safety requirements.
- Mentoring of engineering resources build professional and effective technical teams for DuPont.
- Interface with R&D, Engineering, Operating, and Business resources to develop innovations and coordinate product rollouts in facility.
- Provide technical leadership and support to plant capital projects, including design, capital justification, PSM, and commissioning activities.
- Provide daily technical support to Operations including process optimization, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and risk analysis.
- Work closely with production management to develop production strategies and systems that improve manufacturing performance.
- Mentoring of production resources build technical knowledge and demonstrate leadership.
- Drive an innovation and continuous improvement focus in engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Support Process Safety Management (PSM), Safety Health and Environmental (SHE), and Continuous Improvement programs at Pryor site.
- BS in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in food ingredient manufacturing or related industry.
- Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement and statistical analysis experience
- Demonstrated team leadership and strong communication skills with capability to collaborate and develop win/win solutions.
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve complex process and production issues using multiple disciplined teams and data driven analysis.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks, adapt to changing conditions and balance a big picture focus with detailed execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of critical systems including, HACCP, GMP, Hygienic Design, PSM and DPS, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing unit operations, including centrifugation, enzymatic reactions and drying technologies.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates