This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Technology - Process Engineer Sayreville United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- The Process Engineer in the Operations Team works in support of HDM s Polyimide business. HDM uses a batch manufacturing process to manufacture liquid polyimide precursors. These materials are used in the semiconductor electronics businesses of our customers.
- Provide technical support to Polyimide Production
- Troubleshooting process issues
- Use Six Sigma methodology to improve quality and product performance in customers applications.
- Work with multifunctional teams to assure Polyimide production meets requirements in quality and consistency.
- Monitor production performance and act proactively to correct trends or changes in product performance that would be viewed as differences in the field (eg, photo speed, Ionics, particles)
- Analyze and review product performance annually at Quality Review
- Track and manage critical parameters in order to assure good manufacturing performance as measured by in-process criteria and first-pass-first quality yield.
- Work on projects to improve yield and quality, reduce cost, and increase production uptime.
- Lead quality investigations, as assigned, from customer complaints or defects.
- Technical link between Business, Quality and Product R&D
- Develop a fundamental understanding of how the chemistry of our products affects manufacturability.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of how the process elements affect product performance.
- Use that fundamental understanding to continuously improve the production process and work with R&D to improve product development.
- Provide manufacturing inputs for new product / process developments, including on line trials, and leading manufacturing evaluations during appropriate phase of new product development
- Provide on call support to manufacturing for product/formulation/process issues/concerns
- Degree(s) in Chemical Engineering and/or Chemistry/ Materials.
- Over 2 years of experience in manufacturing
- SAP knowledge or background.
- Experience in process/product development.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Be willing to learn six sigma methodology
- Self-motivated to identify problems & issues and then develop programs to correct.
- Understand ISO registration requirements
- Quality focused on VOC, internal & external, needs
- Operate in the company Process Safety environment, Responsible for task including Process Technology, Process Hazard Analysis, Management of Change.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Be able to troubleshoot issues quickly and with minimized downtime.
- Be able to work with Operators and Engineering to solve problems on production line.
- Implement programs to improve process and production conditions.
- Implement programs to improve product quality.
USA NJ Parlin
Find a Job Find Candidates