Manufacturing Technology Engineer - Spain
Dupont Biosciences (company)
The DuPont Crop Protection plant in Asturias has a need for a Manufacturing Technology Engineer to provide technical process support for the operations of the different Synthesis processes. The role will provide assistance to operations through daily process technical support, participate in process improvements and capital projects, provide technical assistance as Process Control Engineer and participate on Process Safety Management related teams and activities. Key responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technology Engineer include the following: • Provide technical assistance to operations including quality control, process efficiency, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem solving and process/equipment reliability • Provide support as Process Control Engineer and participate in the Alarm management team • Participate or lead Process Hazard Reviews and LOPA/SIS analysis • Assists in technical and process related training • Supports Technology related PSM elements with special focus on Process technology.
- A BS in Chemist or Engineering coupled with 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience.Demonstrated necessary skill sets required:
Must work well in both self-managed and team environments.Fluent in English
- Knowledge of chemical processes and methodologies applicable to a Synthesis manufacture setting.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and implement process improvements.
- Knowledge of Process Control, DCS, LOPA and SIS
- Skill in leadership, team building and achieving results through influence and negotiation.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel skills are a plus)
- Good interpersonal and communications skills