Manufacturing Technician - Drug Product Manufacturing - Iceland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Be able to work in accordance with GMP and EHS practices, conducting all activities in a compliant and safe manner.
- Performing activities above and beyond their responsibilities as and when required.
- Pre and post-production activities including performing line clearances of the manufacturing areas
- Cleaning and preparing areas for production, including equipment preparation using autoclaves, VPHP chamber and washers
- Weighing and compounding activities including set up of filters
- Aseptic manipulations outside the filling suites, as well as perform visual inspection on syringes and vial products
- Aseptic filling
- Coding and labelling of vial and syringe products using the dedicated equipment
- Monitoring of the environmental and building monitoring systems
- Sampling of WFI within the department
- Writing and amending departmental documentation under supervision
- To complete all batch related documentation including forms and logbooks
- Notifying line manager of identified deviations