This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Team Leader - United Kingdom
Posted on : 14 May 2017
- Responsible for general production activities within a defined Production area.
- Takes full responsibility for recruitment, safety, quality, training, appraisals and outputs within their area.
- Takes lead responsibility and acts with a high degree of autonomy in running the production team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achievement of schedule adherence. On time achievement of Return to work interviews and other personnel responsibilities.
- Assist Manager to achieve departmental KPI’s. Monthly review of training requirements and publication of future training plan.
- Monthly OEE and KPI reports and targets for CI and future production.
- SOP/Cleaning Procedure/Standard Method review and update as required.
Recognized supervision qualification i.e. NVQ3 in Supervision, some experience of supervision of staff in a production environment, computer literate and a good working knowledge of cGMP.