This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Site Applications Service Prague Czechia,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Responsibilities include :
- Operation of services for IT systems and applications to sustain the business operations
- Operational Supplier management to track against deliverables and SLAs
- Demand Management activities supporting the business areas
- Financial Management related to the operational application support area
- People management of staff within the application area scope
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Drives business-IT outcomes; manages communications and expectations with business client.
- Participates in governance meetings with the Service Provider.
- Participates in negotiations with Service Providers, e.g. contract issues, new services.
- Conduct regular Service Level reviews.
- Manages a defined service unit, including team design, workflow and procedures, aggregate demand management, estimating, work assignments, service agreements, and sourcing specific to the service.
- Manages annual continuous improvement process.
- Provides early warning to the executives regarding degrading or missed service levels.
- Collaborates with business and solution architect functions as needed
- Decides whether an escalated incident needs to be resolved by implementing an emergency change or by continuing the resolution of the incident within the Incident Management process.
- Builds a strategic IT capability through strategic staffing, and organizational development, as well as employee recruitment, retention and development.
- Minimum 5-10 years applied work experience in managing IT services or projects in a highly complex and dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience managing geographically distributed external partners.
- Ability to build and manage global, diverse teams and vendors.
- Effective in people management, communication and change management as well as in coaching team members.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels.
- Ability to identify and leverage the right people, processes, and tools to achieve planned results on time and on budget.
- Has demonstrated strong strategic and tactical skills, excellent presentation oral, written and graphical communications skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Must be able to work independently and enable/facilitate productive and business-like meetings as well as to work with individuals at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instils confidence and inspires trust.
- Excellent skills using IT applications to organize and analyze data
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Data Historian systems, Process Analytical Tools (PAT) or Line Management Systems (Systech/Antares) for Packaging Line Serialization
- Experience working according to ITIL processes. ITIL certification.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Industrial, Developer, Animal Health, Technical Support, Manufacturing, Technology, Veterinary
Find a Job Find Candidates