Manufacturing Site Applications Service - Czechia
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Responsibilities include :
- Operation of services for IT systems and applications to sustain the business operations
- Operational Supplier management to track against deliverables and SLAs
- Demand Management activities supporting the business areas
- Financial Management related to the operational application support area
- People management of staff within the application area scope
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Drives business-IT outcomes; manages communications and expectations with business client.
- Participates in governance meetings with the Service Provider.
- Participates in negotiations with Service Providers, e.g. contract issues, new services.
- Conduct regular Service Level reviews.
- Manages a defined service unit, including team design, workflow and procedures, aggregate demand management, estimating, work assignments, service agreements, and sourcing specific to the service.
- Manages annual continuous improvement process.
- Provides early warning to the executives regarding degrading or missed service levels.
- Collaborates with business and solution architect functions as needed
- Decides whether an escalated incident needs to be resolved by implementing an emergency change or by continuing the resolution of the incident within the Incident Management process.
- Builds a strategic IT capability through strategic staffing, and organizational development, as well as employee recruitment, retention and development.
- Minimum 5-10 years applied work experience in managing IT services or projects in a highly complex and dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience managing geographically distributed external partners.
- Ability to build and manage global, diverse teams and vendors.
- Effective in people management, communication and change management as well as in coaching team members.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all organizational levels.
- Ability to identify and leverage the right people, processes, and tools to achieve planned results on time and on budget.
- Has demonstrated strong strategic and tactical skills, excellent presentation oral, written and graphical communications skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Must be able to work independently and enable/facilitate productive and business-like meetings as well as to work with individuals at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instils confidence and inspires trust.
- Excellent skills using IT applications to organize and analyze data
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Data Historian systems, Process Analytical Tools (PAT) or Line Management Systems (Systech/Antares) for Packaging Line Serialization
- Experience working according to ITIL processes. ITIL certification.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Industrial, Developer, Animal Health, Technical Support, Manufacturing, Technology, Veterinary