- This job specification outlines the general responsibilities associated with the role of Manufacturing Process Technician on the company Manufacturing Site.
- The site is focused on continuous improvement of all work processes and practices and all colleagues are required to be flexible in this regard.
- This means that they may be asked to carry out additional work functions that are not described in this specification but are associated with their role.
- Manufacturing Process, Packing and Inspections Technicians are required to work a variety of shift patterns including days, 2, 3 and 4 rota shifts.
- The Manufacturing Process Technicians reporting to the shift manager, will be responsible for one or more of a number of roles relating to the manufacture of sterile parenteral drugs to include but not limited to operation and set up of manufacturing equipment, processing of parts and components for manufacturing, performing transactions in electronic systems such as EBR, LIMS, SAP etc. and cleaning and sanitization of production areas.
- They will perform all operations with due care and attention and in accordance with Good manufacturing practices and company requirements.
- They will be involved in problem solving and troubleshooting including initiation and documentation of investigations.
- They will be responsible for the performance of self-inspection Quality & Safety Audits within their functional area.
- They will be part of a learning and development program which will include annual reviews and goal setting via the Maximizing company Performance (MAP) process. They will be responsible for the cross training of other colleagues.
- They will be responsible for the use, review, revision and upgrade of operational documentation and peer review of operations.
- They will play a key role in the development of the manufacturing systems and will be responsible for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proactively identifying operational improvement opportunities or process related issues including escalation & follow up with area Sr. Associate Tech Engineers for effective resolution and implementation.
- They will be champions for safe working practices and safety initiatives within their functional area.
- They will carry out any sampling, testing and inspections that may be required.
- They will carry out calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Contribute and assist with Corporate, FDA, IMB Auditors and other regulatory bodies during company audits.
- They will carry out any other duty as may be designated by supervisor/ management from time to time.