Manufacturing Manager - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The site is manufacturing products and offering services for company Divisions and Business Units (e.g. Immuno Hematology Division, Infection Disease Division, Blood Virus Division, Food Science Division, ...).
- The site is hosting around 400 team member in Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, MED, R&D, HR, IT, … The manufacturing organization which include around 250 team members is reporting directly to the site manager.
- The incumbent is responsible to effectively lead, manage and further develop company’s largest manufacturing site producing complex Medical Diagnostic products and biologics in Europe.
- It’s the incumbent’s responsibility to maintain a balanced and motived social environment and to drive towards operational excellence
- Deploying company’s strategic, tactical, operational and business goals to contribute in making our worldwide manufacturing organization, our global supply chain organization and company successful
- Driving superior quality and performance
- Driving customer satisfaction
- Driving Innovation
- Developing our teams & organization
- Driving continuous improvement using Lean, 6 Sigma methodologies as well as automation
- Reaching our financial goals (Driving cost efficient production and cost reductions)
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Maintaining efficient partnership with our internal and external business partners and stakeholders
- Several years of experience in management and leadership function in a regulated manufacturing environment (Diagnostic, MD, Biotechnology or Pharma Business)
- Excellent management and leadership experience is a must
- Lean and 6 Sigma & automation