This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Information Technology and Systems Engineer Grindsted Denmark,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- As the requirement for intelligent reporting and Big Data analysis is increasing, we are looking for a MIT and infrastructure systems engineer.
- The position will involve executing automation master plans, communicating our strategy and facilitate introduction seminars on our automation strategy and MIT.
- You will oversee the continuous performance improvement manufacturing assets program by making AMO, OEE and other metrics operational for those who control and run the production. In addition to this, you will play a key role in presenting the Nutrition & Health (N&H) strategy for sites worldwide.
- You will lead global optimization initiatives by mainly focusing on non CAPAX ways of doing optimization; this includes setup of master plans for the implementations and very important - leading the change management process by mentoring and coordinating management teams and production staff.
- In the core systems area, you will be guiding N&H sites in their modification and expansions and ensure the N&H automation guidelines are followed.
- Together with your group, you will be visiting production sites and perform automation life cycle analysis, hold seminar in A & PC best practices and be in the forefront of efficient automation utilization.
- We expect you to network and engage with other internal groups like the Automation & Process Control teams and the CAPEX Engineering teams supporting these teams in implementing the foundations for our Manufacturing Information Technology concept.
The main tasks in the position are to:
- Continuously, improve our Manufacturing Information Technology setup both in local and worldwide.
- Lead, guide and coordinate to ensure buy-in from all involved parties.
- Report progress and savings based on metrics obtained.
- Know our automation strategy and promote to others.
- Be the Knowledge Guardian for real life use of automation and MIT.
We expect you to demonstrate professional competencies like:
- Technical Degree (BS, MS, or PhD) or equivalent experience in Engineering, Automation and MIT discipline.
- Proven leadership skills within groups with multiple technical, leadership and national background.
- Engineering experience, preferable in automation/process control with high integration to ERP.
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems and business processes.
- Project management experience involving multi-discipline projects and/or software/change management processes.
On the personal level, you have competencies within the following technical and general area:
- Knowledge of risk management models.
- Knowledge of process technology.
- Knowledge of food safety (HACCP, GMP).
- Knowledge of process safety.
- Fact-based decision making.
- Safety area.
- Systematic decision-making, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills (also within education).
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and coordinate activities independently motivated (take initiative).
- English proficiency.
- You will be part of a highly technical and solution-orientated group whose vision statement is We keep what we promise .
- We focus on personal development, but still contributing to a strong and supportive team culture identifying challenges and opportunities and solve them as a team whenever necessary.
Find a Job Find Candidates