Manufacturing Execution Systems Specialist - MES Coach - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Execution Systems Specialist to join the Group as MES coach.
- In the role of the Industrial Function to promote and implement Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), our company is building a team that will serve all users of these technologies, including Businesses, Plants and Functions.
- As a member of the MES coach team, you help users of local and global MES applications and projects to leverage the tools to a higher value.
- Help all users to better utilize process information software like (but not limited to) OsiSoft PI or Aspen InfoPlus.21,
- Be the main contact for site MES key users,
- Support troubleshooting of functional problems,
- Write technical articles about solutions offered by MES software,
- Organize webinars and training sessions about MES software,
- Design functional reports and graphic displays for process monitoring,
- Design and configure MES software modules,
- Design hardware and software architecture for MES applications in an industrial production environment.
- At least 3 years experience in requirements analysis, design definition and implementation of software solutions above the manufacturing floor,
- A good knowledge of OsiSoft PI or AspenTech InfoPlus.21 (knowledge of Wonderware ArchestrA is a plus),
- Computer literate (MS Office, GApps or other cloud Apps),
- Basic software programming skills is a plus,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent level in related field,
- Verbal and written communication skills fluent in English,
- Capable of handling multiple problems concurrently, prioritizing appropriately and keeping users informed,
- Client oriented and collaborative,
- Willingness to travel (Approximately 40% travel with overnight stays).