This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Engineer IV Woodinville United States,
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- Coordinates capital projects with management and various departments including finance, operations, quality, supply chain, etc.
- Refines and enhances products and processes by applying continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to Formulation, Filling, and finishing operations of production and leads special projects for a variety of products and processes.
- Resolves root cause of failures using analytical and statistical methods such as design of experiments, variation transmission analysis, or statistical process control that may result in changes in design, tolerances, or processing methods.
- Manages administrative activities necessary for implementation of changes related to scope of responsibilities such as SOP revisions, Quality System Change control, and ERP system Data.
- Shares specialized knowledge with others and may represent company on high-level projects.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Work assignments may include cross-functional (e.g. quality, design, packaging, or test engineering) or project team responsibilities. EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age
- Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others, including members of the public, and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to work on a variety of technical problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and evaluation of results require decisions to solve a wide range of difficult problems in creative and practical ways that may require coordination across multiple teams.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, technical policies and recommend changes to procedures; effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders, and top management via written technical reports and verbal presentations.
- Must be able to prepare and present detailed technical reports.
- Prefer working knowledge of Solid works, Auto Cad, or other engineering based application, MS Office suite of products (Proficient in Word and Excel), Mini tab and ERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Engineering.
- Experience: 8+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through at least eight years of increasing responsibility in a cGMP/QSR/ISO regulated industry with an advanced knowledge of and application of principles and theories of engineering.
Woodinville Washington United States
Find a Job Find Candidates