This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Associates - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Do you have a Master in Science?
- Or are you a skilled process technologist or industrial operator?
- And do you thrive on getting your hands dirty on a production floor, where you can build an in-depth biopharmaceutical production knowledge that helps patients suffering from sclerosis?
- Then the opportunity as Manufacturing Associate might be your dream job!
- Our company continues to expand, and we are therefore looking for professional Manufacturing Associates for our three production departments - Media Prep & Support, Cell Culture and Purification.
- The departments cover different steps in the biopharmaceutical production such as media preparation, CIP, SIP of equipment, expansion of cell cultures, and purification via multiple column steps. The common denominator, though, is the diversity of our employees who have different experiences and educational backgrounds, but collaborate closely on getting our medicine safely and quickly to the market. And that we acknowledge and develop each and every employee!
About the departments:
- Media Prep, Cell Culture and Purification comprise a number of teams, with 8-10 Manufacturing Associates in each.
- You will either work on a permanent day shift or permanent night shift, two days a week on 12 hour shifts in week 1 and five days on 12 hour shifts in week 2.
- As a Manufacturing Associate in your department, you will gradually improve your ability to handle biotechnological and production challenges through continuous training and also by being part of a team that share knowledge within the team and with the range of support functions assisting the production.
About the position:
In the position as Manufacturing Associate, you will e.g. work on the following tasks:
- Execution and revision of cGMP documents
- Handling and completion of batch documentation
- In-process measurements and aseptic sampling
- Execution of validation protocols
- It is important that you are technically and operationally minded so that you quickly acquire an in-depth understanding of production equipment and processes, if you do not have previous cGMP experience.
- Our future colleague is quality-minded, thorough - a person who takes pride in materials and processes that are “in order”.
- You are also on your on turf when it comes to numbers, math and IT tools and your English skills, in writing and speech, are excellent.
We are looking for a person who has a relevant educational background within the scientific field or has a targeted educational background as e.g. process technologist, process operator, or industrial operator - OR a candidate who has acquired solid cGMP/SOP experience in a similar production company.
- Our company is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative and rare diseases.
- Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
- Our company is one of the world’s oldest independent biotechnology companies.
- Our development pipeline is focused on areas of high unmet medical need, as we pursue new therapies for patients suffering from diseases with few or no treatment options.
- These include programs for Alzheimer’s Disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson’s disease, spinal muscular atrophy and neuropathic pain amongst others.
- With more than 7,000 people worldwide, our company is truly a global organization.
- We are headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, which is home to our research operations.
- We offer therapies globally through direct affiliate presence in 30 countries and a network of distribution partners in over 50 additional countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- Our company is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Job Segment: Biotech, Night, Cell Biology, Biology, Science, Research, Operations