This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Associate - Temp to Hire Santa Rosa United States,
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- This grave shift position will be in support of a high volume injection molding operation.
- The incumbent will be responsible for packaging, delegating, and inspection of molded parts in an efficient manner and in accordance with approved procedures.
- The duties will be performed both in and out of a clean room environment.
- The qualified individual will ensure that minimal production losses are made through timely communication of issues to the supervisor and will work in strict accordance to approved production and quality procedures.
- Will work around injection molding machines and must ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- This position requires the use personal protective equipment and clean room gowns.
- This position requires a strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- This position will also include mandatory overtime when required.
- Basic communication skills.
- Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment
- Hand Eye Coordination
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
Santa Rosa California United States
Find a Job Find Candidates