This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Associate III - United States
Posted on : 24 June 2017
What you'll be doing?
What you'll be doing?
- Work within a team environment under the direct guidance of a manufacturing lead
- Perform machine disinfection, set-up, breakdown and cleaning
- Operate Fill, Cap and Label production equipment according to appropriate SOPs/WDIs
- Execute production equipment change-overs on a regular basis and with high level of consistency
- Use balances, including programming, measuring tare/gross weights and printing
- Perform beginning and ending line clearance activities while working in production batch records
- Perform SAP transactions including but not limited to pool staging, goods issue and goods receipt
- Identify process improvements that drive increased efficiency and quality.
- Execute required in-process product quality checks and document accurately according to AQL standards.
- Understand and run processes to meet the assigned production schedule and deadlines
- Complete documentation associated with manufacturing processes (e.g. batch record and logbooks) with detail and accuracy.
- Perform repetitive tasks on a daily basis requiring lifting (<40lbs), bending, twisting, pushing and pulling
- Work with biological materials (blood, serum, plasma & blood)
- Ability to accommodate a change in a shift schedule on certain days of the week
- Ability to work some over time as needed during particularly heavy production periods
What you'll need for this role?
- Education: High school Diploma or Associates Degree with 2+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Skills: Experience in Windows and Microsoft Office. SAP preferred ERP system however not required
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year-old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age