This job is currently Archived,
Manufacturing Associate I Santa Rosa United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
What you ll be doing:
What you ll be doing:
- This position will be in support of a high volume injection molding operation.
- The incumbent will be responsible for packaging, degating, and inspection of molded parts in an efficient manner and in accordance with approved procedures.
- The duties will be performed both in and out of a clean room environment.
- The qualified individual will ensure that minimal production losses are made through timely communication of issues to the supervisor and will work in strict accordance to approved production and quality procedures.
- Will work around injection molding machines and must ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- This position requires the use personal protective equipment and clean room gowns.
- This position requires a strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
What you need for this role:
- Basic communication skills.
- Attention to details and ability to follow instructions-written and verbal.
- Ability to operate basic tools and equipment.
- Hand Eye Coordination.
- Ability to multi task and have good time management with projects/tasks.
- Availability on the swing shift (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm) Monday through Friday with periodic weekend and overtime work.
What s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better result
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age
Santa Rosa California United States
Find a Job Find Candidates