- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- We are seeking highly motivated manufacturing associates to apply their skill on our consumable manufacturing lines.
- Individuals should be self-starting team workers with an unwavering focus on quality, consistent output.
- Performs operations within defined labor standards.
- Sets up and operates production equipment.
- Accurately completes manufacturing batch records and equipment logs.
- Cleans and maintains work area and equipment.
- May perform equipment calibrations.
- Obtains training in Health and Safety, GMP or other areas as required
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Basic math skills
- Computer skills (spreadsheets, office documents, etc..)
- Industrial safety practices (OSHA)
- Lab safety
- Ability to understand and comply with a variety of policies of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Good hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity skills.
- Chemical solvent handling & safety
- Ability to work in a clean-room environment with appropriate gowning restrictions
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age