Are you a science-oriented undergraduate student looking to obtain some hands-on manufacturing and process development experience in the world of biotechnology? If yes, then come join our team.
- You currently possess or are working to acquire a Bachelor’s in Life Sciences, Immunology, and/or Cell & Molecular Biology
- You have some previous experience in or interested in learning the handling biological material, such as human blood and tissues (preferred experience)
- You exhibit excellent communication skills
- You are passionate about biotechnology or developing new therapies
- You are looking for an internship experience that will impact your future career prospects within the biotechnology field
- Our company is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation.
- Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth
- We have developed state of the art manufacturing processes for innovative cellular therapies.
- We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives.
- At our Sunnyvale facility we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to enable development of cell and gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
- Our company is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability