This job is currently Archived,
Managing Director Hoeilaart Belgium, Etten-Leur Netherlands,
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Reporting to the Head of the Sub-Regional HQ North Europe you have the overall P/L responsibility for the Nordic countries.
- Your organisation includes sales and marketing, after sales support, supply chain management, product management, the automation project team, IT, finance, and quality management.
- The MD is expected to develop the Nordic organisation and build on the success that company already experiences in the Nordic countries.
- You will contribute to the formation of the North Europe strategy and will take leadership in applying it across the Nordic region.
As MD your business targets are to
- strengthen a profitable haematology business throughout the Nordic countries achieve sales, P&L financial targets
- conclude the transformation process towards a stand alone business unit in the Nordic countries
- expand the Total Laboratory Automation business
- secure the development of new lines of business related to diagnostics and analysis
- manage distribution channels in Finland and the Baltic states in collaboration with the Head of the Sub-Regional HQ North Europe
- define and communicate a shared direction across the Nordic countries and the different units.
Commercial experience and strategic perspective
- You have comprehensive experience from the world of life science/health care and you possess a thorough understanding of public tenders and the mechanisms of public procurement.
- It is crucial that you can add value to the tender processes and support your team in commercial matters.
- You have either a clinical education combined with sales management experience or a commercial theoretical background that you have used in this line of business.
- In both cases a formal education at bachelor level as a minimum is required.
- It is expected that you have a convincing track record when it comes to achieving strategic results.
- And you have proven that you are able to motivate and involve your team in the strategic initiatives.
- It is a clear demand that the MD is able to visualize the strategy and empower the team to act accordingly.
- You probably hold a position as Sales Director, Business Unit Director or MD of a small company.
- You must live within commuting range or be willing to relocate.
- Due to the cross-border responsibility you are able to travel approx. 70-80 days a year.
- Fluency in English and at least one Scandinavian language is a demand.
Ambitious company with high standards
- The position as MD Nordic offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to influence the development of our company in the region.
- The international aspect, the high level of competency in the organisation, and the significant goals for growth and quality will also appeal to the right candidate.
Hoeilaart BelgiumEtten Leur Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates