Managing Director - Belgium, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Reporting to the Head of the Sub-Regional HQ North Europe you have the overall P/L responsibility for the Nordic countries.
- Your organisation includes sales and marketing, after sales support, supply chain management, product management, the automation project team, IT, finance, and quality management.
- The MD is expected to develop the Nordic organisation and build on the success that company already experiences in the Nordic countries.
- You will contribute to the formation of the North Europe strategy and will take leadership in applying it across the Nordic region.
As MD your business targets are to
- strengthen a profitable haematology business throughout the Nordic countries achieve sales, P&L financial targets
- conclude the transformation process towards a stand alone business unit in the Nordic countries
- expand the Total Laboratory Automation business
- secure the development of new lines of business related to diagnostics and analysis
- manage distribution channels in Finland and the Baltic states in collaboration with the Head of the Sub-Regional HQ North Europe
- define and communicate a shared direction across the Nordic countries and the different units.
Commercial experience and strategic perspective
- You have comprehensive experience from the world of life science/health care and you possess a thorough understanding of public tenders and the mechanisms of public procurement.
- It is crucial that you can add value to the tender processes and support your team in commercial matters.
- You have either a clinical education combined with sales management experience or a commercial theoretical background that you have used in this line of business.
- In both cases a formal education at bachelor level as a minimum is required.
- It is expected that you have a convincing track record when it comes to achieving strategic results.
- And you have proven that you are able to motivate and involve your team in the strategic initiatives.
- It is a clear demand that the MD is able to visualize the strategy and empower the team to act accordingly.
- You probably hold a position as Sales Director, Business Unit Director or MD of a small company.
- You must live within commuting range or be willing to relocate.
- Due to the cross-border responsibility you are able to travel approx. 70-80 days a year.
- Fluency in English and at least one Scandinavian language is a demand.
Ambitious company with high standards
- The position as MD Nordic offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to influence the development of our company in the region.
- The international aspect, the high level of competency in the organisation, and the significant goals for growth and quality will also appeal to the right candidate.