Manager with ambition to be the best IT Partner for Corporate Finance - Denmark
- Are you an experienced Manager looking for an opportunity to maximize the business value of IT for Corporate Finance?
- Are you highly motivated by leading skilled IT specialists to deliver high-performing IT services in alignment with the business needs?
- Is it your preference to work in a global environment with highly skilled colleagues?
- Do you excel in IT strategy definition and implementation for the benefit of the business?
- Then you could be the Manager we are looking for to head-up our Finance, Legal and Investor Relations (FLIR) Solutions department in Corporate IT.
About the department
- In Corporate IT, we manage critical IT systems, services and infrastructure used along the entire value chain of our company.
- You will be joining an organisation of over 500 colleagues, situated in both Denmark and India.
- In FLIR Solutions we support, maintain and continuously enhance and develop our global enterprise solution in SAP Finance.
- We collaborate closely with finance departments globally in our company to ensure a strong strategic development of the IT solutions as well as high-performing systems and support.
- The department consists of 12 highly skilled and experienced SAP specialists, and services are delivered in close collaboration with 8 highly skilled SAP specialists in our Global Service Center in India. FLIR Solutions manages IT services on behalf of the business and the department focuses on the functional and business related activities whereas the technical activities are outsourced.
- As the Manager of FLIR Solutions you get the opportunity to develop the strategic direction for the department.
- Your key customers will be managers, Vice Presidents and Corporate Vice Presidents in our company’s Finance, Legal and Investor Relations (FLIR) business area as well as global Finance Managers.
- It is important that you establish close relationships with stakeholders in FLIR and the global finance organisation, and that you understand their needs and expectations.
- High customer satisfaction will be one of your key targets.
- Through motivation, role modelling, people development and clear direction setting you will enable your employees to deliver high-performing and cost-efficient services.
- High employee engagement is another of your key targets.
- Your strong IT/SAP insight and your good understanding of financial business processes enable you to give strong support and direction to both customers and employees.
- Technical services are outsourced and you are expected to maintain and develop strong relationships to multiple IT vendors.
- You will be driving negotiations and problem solving with global IT vendors.
- Global collaboration is a large part of the management role as services are delivered to our company globally, and services are delivered from two internal locations (Denmark and India).
- External vendors are also delivering from multiple global locations.
- You have a good understanding of IT and SAP as well as a good understanding of financial business processes.
- You can demonstrate at least three years of experience within people management in a large, global organisation.
- You have excellent people management skills and you are experienced in leading highly skilled specialists through delegation and empowerment.
- You build and maintain trusting; collaborative relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders which help you accomplish key business objectives, and help others to do the same. You facilitate cross-functional collaboration among key players when making decisions and developing strategic plans.
- You are a strong communicator and can effectively engage an audience at different levels of the organisation.
- You are highly independent and have a high level of drive and persistence.
- You hold a Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, for example Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and work well in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.