- The Manager, Treasury will be a key new position in the finance department.
- This position will contribute to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. This includes arranging appropriate funding for all business segments of the company and supporting the maintenance of all bank accounts.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Ensure global funding is executed for sufficient cash levels at each entity.
- Maintain appropriate levels of segregation of duties and appropriate controls.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts and bank systems User IDs and related entitlements.
- Prepare weekly cash balance and reporting packages.
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy.
- Computation of monthly inter-company interest for certain wholly owned subsidiaries.
- Assist with managing the global travel card program.
- Maintain information for report of foreign bank and financial accounts (FBAR).
- Assist with disbursement review and other items as directed by tax and legal.
- Handle and resolve routine/non-routine daily operational situations/inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- 3+ years’ work experience in treasury / cash management or banking field preferred.