Manager Trade Compliance - Belgium, Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Transportation Operations
- Trade Compliance
- Transportation Technology, Analytics & Business Processes
- Develop & deploy customs and trade compliance strategies, including export control, for CLS EMEA
- Liaise and collaborate with the Global Trade compliance team to complete and implement global Trade Compliance Standards, processes and tools ensuring regional requirements are represented where appropriate.
- Ensure data integrity with regard to Customs documentation, product classification, country of origin, valuation, and export controls
- Processes & Training
- Implement and document best practices
- Advise on and provide targeted support on trade compliance aspects of supply chain, logistics, or transport operations projects.
- Provide input on the Customs implications of various programs, co-operate with Tax centers of excellence and compliance groups within J&J
- Provide support in dealing with Customs or other regulatory agencies, license applications, blocked shipments, etc.
- Identify current & upcoming regulations relevant to JnJ EMEA stakeholders
- Assess & maintain JnJ compliance with EMEA import/export regulations
- Validate with internal & external stakeholders whether JnJ Service Providers are compliant with such regulations; advise & report cases of non-compliance
- Liaise with external bodies (e.g. regulatory agencies, Customs authorities) and internal stakeholders (e.g. VAT group) where appropriate to verify, validate, and understand the details of applicable regulations
- Subject matter expert within the functional area of Trade Compliance with 5 to 10 years’ experience
- Change agent, strong project management competencies
- Experience with international trade flows and import/export documentation covering Europe, Middle East, US, and Switzerland
- Experienced in customs brokerage activities
- Export and US re-export control regulations
- Experience and/or training in some of the following areas of competence:
- Incoterms 2010
- World Customs Organization
- World Trade Organization
- Export Controls - EAR (Export Administration Regulations), ITAR (Intl Traffic in Arms Regulations, FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)
- Customs Valuation agreement
- Country of Origin
- Customer oriented and has a pro-active attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations.
- Ability to manage complexity and change
- Process oriented mindset (process excellence) and able to manage complexity and change.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)