Manager to Director of External Partnerships, Translational Sciences - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for an individual to assume responsibility for coordinating the interaction of Translational Sciences with our external partners.
- The individual will be responsible for developing a group that will be focused on identifying, validating and implementing commercial and academic external technology platforms, coordinating internal approval of vendor legal contracts, scientific research agreements and master service agreements, and managing studies conducted by external vendors/CROs to support clinical translational and bio-marker studies for development programs at our company.
- Manage contracts, logistics and resources needed for vendor/CRO-sponsored studies and for academic sponsored research agreements
- Coordinating with program leaders to plan, implement and manage patient sample analyses conducted by external commercial vendors/CROs, ensuring timely delivery of high quality data and meeting study timelines
- Help identify and assess commercial vendors/CROs for their services and technical capabilities and assist in developing and implementing translational and biomarker study plans for various clinical studies
- Identify, validate and implement technology platforms for analyzing human clinical specimens (e.g., blood, tissue and genetic materials) to support translational research and improve in-house research capabilities as needed
- Assist in incorporating translational and biomarker analyses into clinical trials as well as in data acquisition, analysis and reporting
- PhD in an appropriate scientific discipline with a demonstrated ability to understand a breadth of scientific platform technologies.
- An MS individual with relevant experience can be considered.
- Strong organization and planning abilities
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects against timelines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, collaborate across boundaries and rely on multiple partners and stakeholders to accomplish objectives