Manager - Strategic Execution & Operations - United States
- The position is responsible for managing and executing sales projects in support of BioPharm Sales.
- Works cross-functionally with all home office functions such as Finance & Operations, Marketing, Commercial Effectiveness, Market Access, Training, HR, Legal, and Compliance in the development and completion of projects that impact the field force.
- Ensures efficiency and effectiveness when deploying new and revised initiatives that impact the field.
- Applies a field perspective when developing, updating and launching programs.
- The position reports to the Director, Strategic Execution and Operations.
- It has extensive interaction with the BioPharm Regional Directors, BioPharm Vice Presidents of Sales, and the BioPharm Sales Managers.
- It also has substantial interaction with home office functions including, but not limited to, Finance & Operations, Marketing, Commercial Effectiveness, , Market Access, Training, HR, Legal, and Compliance.
- Leads and serves on cross-collaborative teams, representing the BioPharm Sales Teams.
- External relationships include vendor partners.
- Performs ad hoc project work as needed
- Responsible for leading optimization projects across the function
- Responsible for coordinating the execution of projects within the BioPharm Sales Teams Authors and maintains procedures in support of the BioPharm Sales Teams
- Responsible for partnering with other home office functions to develop and maintain tools in support of field execution
- Serves on projects that provide input to critical cycles including IC and Call Planning
- Supports the development, execution and monitoring of the performance management process for the field (includes 3P)
SALES SUPPORT PROJECTS
- Provides input to and develops communication plans in support of initiatives that impact the BioPharm Sales Teams
- Partners with other home office functions and provides input to oversee and drive processes including samples, Call Plan, MTL and the certification portal
- Responsible for developing and maintaining best-in-class processes and procedures for the field Represents the BioPharm department as a technical and/or content contact on projects.
Occasional overnight travel
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year institution required A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience working in or partnering with a Sales, Sales Operations or Sales Support function, preferably within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical company
- Project management experience or cross-functional team lead experience preferred
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities; acts as a project lead in the development and implementation of processes and programs
- Ability to operationalize projectsStrong understanding of data and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communications skills – able to effectively collaborate across functions and stakeholder groups
- Strong leadership skills - candidates must demonstrate the ability to build relationships and connect with client groups and key stakeholders within the company