Manager, Software Quality Assurance - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
Manager, Software Quality Assurance
- We share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success.
- We care deeply about people with Hearing loss.
- We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide Hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways.
- You’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
- You will be responsible for managing activities relating to the testing and validation of software.
- You will develop and analyze software test plans as well as assisting in the training of customers and internal personnel in the use of company supported software.
- You will provide support for field problems experienced by customers.
Your duties will also include the following:
- Managing and allocating resources for testing, validation and support of software projects.
- Actively participating in the product development process to ensure that software quality needs are met throughout the development process.
- Developing test plans and test reports for software projects.
- Helping to ensure regulatory compliance of the software development processes.
- Assisting in the training of customers and/or internal personnel in the use of company supported software.
- Providing direct troubleshooting functions for field related software problems.
- Documenting all developments and updates of company supported software.
- Monitoring staff’s performance regarding meeting objectives and deadlines.
- Providing guidance, constructive feedback and input as required. Appraising and disciplining assigned staff in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Performing other duties as required by the Director.
- Post-secondary education in engineering, computer science or related field.
- In the absence of an academic degree, candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in a relevant field.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Previous experience in software testing and validating
Does this sound like you?
- We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- All applications will be kept confidential. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
- Our company's hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.