Manager, RTSM Study Coordinators - United States
Bio Clinica (company)
Bioclinica, the trusted leader in clinical trial management innovation and therapeutic expertise, is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing technology team! We are company that values technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success. We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Manager, RTSM Study Coordinators, in our Audubon, PA office.
For RTSM study build delivery and support, ensures departmental productivity and identifies opportunities for greater departmental efficiencies and quality by :
- Assigning staff resources to new projects taking into consideration staff skill set and workload
- Evaluating and monitoring workload of staff to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget; affecting change when necessary
- Working with RTSM leads and the Manager of RTSM Delivery when prioritization of deliverables is required for multiple projects
- Assessing and upgrading the service level of study coordinators with suggestions on new tools, processes, procedures, etc.
- Keeping the Manager of RTSM Delivery and Director, RTSM Delivery advised of current issues
Ensures standardization of processes and best practices within respective team by:
- Working with Manager/Senior manager of RTSM Delivery and the manager of the RTSM helpdesk to establish consistent processes and guidelines incorporating inter-departmental processes and strategic plan.
- Acting as primary contact for peer manager of the RTSM Helpdesk team for task transition, process improvement, training and job aid development.
- Identifying resource needs and priorities within the team globally and communicating updates to the Director, RTSM Delivery
Performs supervisory functions by:
- Communicating job expectations
- Planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Coaching, counseling and disciplining staff
- Identifying and developing key staff to eventually assume greater responsibility and growth within the company
- Initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- Approving direct reports time sheets, requests for time off and/or overtime
- Performing timely performance evaluations of direct reports
- Coordinating and conducting new hire interviews; facilitating hiring decision
- Training new hires on departmental processes and responsibilities
- Working with Director, RTSM Delivery in the continued development, coordination and implementation of staff functions, processes, training program and evaluation of same
- Travel: 0-10%
- Lifting: 0-10 lbs
- Other: Computer work for long periods of time
This position description should not be deemed all inclusive. Additional requirements and expectations may be assigned. At all times, employees are expected to adhere to company policies and company SOPs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Associate’s degree preferred
Additional skill set:
- Strong motivational skills and abilities – promoting a team based approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
- 1+ years of experience managing staff, preferably in delivery or support at an RTSM/IRT vendor or CRO.
- 3+ years of experience supporting RTSM/IRT systems in clinical development of investigational medicines and/or medical devices or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and FDA regulations related to the use of computerized systems in clinical trials.