Manager Regulatory Affairs (m/f) - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Be a part of our growing company!
- Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your every day life?
- Then make our company your career choice!
- Our company is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting.
- We are specialized in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities.
- The success of our company resides in the expert knowledge and high motivation of our employees.
- We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment.
- So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team.
- Compile and check pharmaceutical quality documentation (Module 3, QOS, IMPD, ASMF etc.) for national and international markets
- Prepare Gap Analyses of pharmaceutical quality dossiers in the context of marketing authorization projects, Due Diligence
- Set up responses to deficiency letters from authorities
- Supervise development projects and marketing authorization procedures with regard to the pharmaceutical quality documentation
- Compile and review Product Quality Reviews (PQRs)
- Coordinate and perform CEP procedures
- Coordinate and perform Life Cycle Management processes with regard to the pharmaceutical quality documentation (change control procedures, prepare and submit variations, site transfers etc. with regard to strategy and content)
- Degree in natural sciences (preferably pharmacy, chemistry or biology)
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Independence, flexibility and motivation
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and social competence
- Highly service orientated
- Computer literacy and confidence with business applications
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Quality with a focus on regulatory aspects of the pharmaceutical quality documentation
- Practical experience in regulatory submissions (MAA, CTA, CEP, Life Cycle Management processes etc.) and in Regulatory Compliance