This job is currently Archived,
Manager, Quality Control Brooklyn Park United States,
Posted on : 19 September 2017
Manager, Quality Control
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Quality Control Manager in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Quality Control Manager working on the Quality team, you will be empowered to supervise and mentor a skilled team of QC Analysts, and a typical day will include:
- Supervising and mentoring QC Analysts on a daily basis.
- Leading and managing complex projects of diverse scope within QC and cross-functionally.
- Proactively planning and prioritizing lab operations and resolving quality and compliance issues.
- Exercising independent judgment for broadly defined practices, procedures and policies to select methods, techniques and evaluation criterion.
- Making decisions that have a high impact on future Quality Control processes and procedures and may affect other departments within the organization.
- Using a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to review data (such as LIMS).
- Representing QC business processes and needs within the department and at cross functional forums as a technical expert.
- Demonstrate an in-depth theoretical understanding of laboratory operations, systems, methods and regulatory compliance.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Find a Job Find Candidates