This job is currently Archived,
Manager, Quality Assurance Princeton United States,
Posted on : 24 May 2017
- Our company is a branded pharmaceutical company that entered the dermatology market in 2008.
- Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of our's Laboratories, one of India's largest and most respected pharmaceutical companies.
- Our company is a fresh face in the dermatology community and will provide innovative products and solutions that meet unmet physician and patient needs.
- We also differentiate our company in our reliance on research and development, in our commitment to using input from physicians to shape our focus and future direction, and in our support of the dermatology community.
- The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for providing leadership and Quality Assurance Management support within Proprietary Products division.
- This individual will have responsibility for Quality aspects related to Quality Systems, oversee and manage contract manufacturers, Finished Product Batch Release and Change Control.
Princeton NJ UNITED STATES
Find a Job Find Candidates