Manager Project Management - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company Automotive Test Systems is a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, drive line test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems.
- More than just the world's leading supplier of emissions testing systems, our company ATS is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability.
- We are currently seeking an energetic & dynamic Manager in our Project Management Group.
- The qualified candidate will manage the PM group, overseeing the completion of major projects involving engine and vehicle emissions equipment, from inception through customer acceptance, including profit and loss (P/L), scheduling, scope of work, and overseeing departmental processes.
- This position will oversee resource planning, departmental budgets, and will assign projects & tasks, while monitoring progress and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, PMP Certification, or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have 10 years’ industry experience preferably in managing capital equipment projects.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in project management or supervisory capacity.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office required.
- Must have working knowledge of SAP.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and, communication skills.
- Some travel will be required.