Manager Project Management - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Manager - Project Management
HORIBA Automotive Test Systems is a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, driveline test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems. More than just the world's leading supplier of emissions testing systems, HORIBA ATS is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability. We are currently seeking an energetic & dynamic Manager in our Project Management Group located in our Ann Arbor, MI office.
The qualified candidate will manage the PM group, overseeing the completion of major projects involving engine and vehicle emissions equipment, from inception through customer acceptance, including profit and loss (P/L), scheduling, scope of work, and overseeing departmental processes. This position will oversee resource planning, departmental budgets, and will assign projects & tasks, while monitoring progress and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, PMP Certification, or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have 10 years’ industry experience preferably in managing capital equipment projects.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in project management or supervisory capacity.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office required.
- Must have working knowledge of SAP.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and, communication skills.
- Some travel will be required.