Manager Product Reporting & Forecasting - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Support growth in product sales and profitability for the Rx division by managing the preparation and analysis of sales and marketing reports, forecasts.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage the demand planning functions for all Rx products, including all internal and external sites.
- Prepare and present demand planning and forecasting communications, including TS&OP, ES&OP, FLEX and Annual Business Planning.
- Manage preparation and analysis of all product reporting, including internal sales volume and profitability and analysis and presentation of external syndicated market data.
- Advise Sales & Marketing leadership on trends; participate in decisions evaluating sales and profitability trends leading to product opportunities.
- Develop presentation materials and work closely with Sales teams to assist with selling to their accounts.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or relevant discipline.
- Five to 10 years of professional experience in the preparation and analysis of sales and marketing data, demand planning or similar field, including 3-5 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and experience in planning and managing product life cycle processes.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, the ability to work with a wide variety of teams combined with good presentation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Sales in the pharmaceutical market, with Sales experience a plus.
- Familiarity with SAP including APO and BW strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with product development processes in R&D and/or Manufacturing is beneficial.
- Advanced PC skills using MC Office and excellent skills with Excel.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V