Manager, Pricing, Reimbursement & Market Access, Chicago, USA - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
|Location:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Contract Type:||Permanent, full-time|
|Education:||Postgraduate degree in medicine, pharmacy, science or health economics|
|Experience:||At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in consultancy|
|Compensation:||According to qualifications and experience, including health insurance and 401(k) plan|
You will be part of a team that develops pricing, market access strategies and value dossiers for our clients. Your primary responsibilities will be to manage pricing and market access research, supervise the work of research analysts, identify issues, for hypotheses, formulate recommendations/solutions and write report, presentations, workshop material and other client deliverables. You will oversee the professional development of employees and supervised internal staff relations. You will be fully involved in business development by participating in capabilities meetings and developing proposals.
If you are looking to develop expertise in scientific consulting, in a young and dynamic environment, and play a significant role in th edevelopment of a growing company, please send your CV and your motivations on this page: http://www.creativ-ceutical.com/Contact
- A degree in medicine, pharmacy, science or health economics
- Good understanding of the US health system, formulary development and approval process and market access landscape in US
- Good understanding of value based pricing and the reimbursement and market access landscape in Europe is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and proposal development
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Ability to work across disciplines and with people of different cultural backgrounds
- Self-motivated with effective time management skills
- US citizen, or permanent resident
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 60 employees and a partner network across Europe, North America and Asia.
We have broad experience in the therapeutic areas of central nervous system (CNS), vaccine-preventable diseases, respiratory, metabolic disorders and oncology. These are complex and developing fields, where treatment paradigms are in constant evolution and where clinical and economic issues require rigorous analysis to determine the best therapeutic choices. This experience allows us to address the most complex challenges and to anticipate pricing and market access issues that will arise in other therapeutic domains.
The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client. For further information, please visit www.creativ-ceutical.com