MANAGER PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCT QUALIFICATION Amsterdam Netherlands,
IDA Foundation (company)
Manager Pharmaceutical Product Qualification
fulltime (40 hours)
In your role as Manager Pharmaceutical Product Qualification you are part of the Quality Affairs team and report to the Manager of Quality Affairs, additionally you will manage the 4 designated Quality Assurance (support) officers in The Netherlands.
As a Manager Pharmaceutical Product Qualification, you will need to ensure approval of medicinal products for supply by IDA based on the current quality policy with documented evidence and maintain the product approvals according IDA quality policy. In addition, you will make product data available to customers and other departments.
In general, you are responsible for:
- Qualifying medicinal products, assessing product dossier and samples as well as authorising product specifications, final leaflets text, labelling and packing specifications;
- Item approval and the related input of documentation in ERP system;
- Ensuring master data in ERP system on quality assurance are complete and correct;
- Contributing to sourcing and portfolio meetings;
- Manage the archiving and distribution of documents regarding pharmaceutical products such as specifications, protocols, method of analysis, manufacturing licences, CoPP and GMP certificates;
- Managing product approval tasks of the designated India personnel;
- Providing technical training to other departments;
- Contributing to the improvement of business processes and the development of policies and standards.
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to:
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in biochemistry, biology, physiology or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in managing other people;
- Experience in health systems in middle and low income countries and with ERP systems are preferred.
Skills & Characteristics
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Able to collaborate effectively;
- Highly organized and accurate;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Strong affinity with IDA’s mission.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere.
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Find a Job Find Candidates