This job is currently Archived,
Manager of Key Accounts - Interventional Specialties - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- A newly designed hybrid role, developed to accelerate performance specific to Interventional Specialties key initiatives and revenue capture.
- Additionally, this role will work collaboratively with the US Region and Platform functional leaders while having a concentrated effort on strategic customer group opportunities where accelerated performance can be driven.
- This position will require extensive collaboration with IVS Regional Managers, Clinical leaders and the local field sales team.
- The goal of this role is to accelerate sales growth through value capture of comprehensive contracting and to prepare the associate for the next level position with increased responsibility and influence in the large account setting.
Duties and responsibilities
- The IVS Manager of Key Accounts (KAM) will be responsible for leading the business planning process designed to increase customer engagement and create synergy through networking with other MPS businesses while delivering incremental growth.
- In collaboration with the RM, NVP, Clinical leaders the IVS KAM will be responsible for executing and developing the strategy to ensure our sales objectives are met on a timely basis.
- In conjunction with the NVP, the IVS Manager of Key Accounts will meet on a recurring basis to review results on the assigned priorities and responsible for creating result summaries for inclusion in QBR discussions.
- Through on-site knowledge and an extensive customer segmentation process, the IVS Manager of Key Accounts will be accountable for developing a best demonstrated approach to successfully execute conversations.
- This activity will include, but not limited to economic messaging, contract compliance and timely executed strategies.
- The role of the Manager of Key Accounts will lead “out of the box” thinking by creating tools and strategic approaches that improves revenue capture and can be shared with the sales organization to further development a broader sales focus and competency.
Additional Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Assignment of 10-15 accounts from the SCG top IDN report. The initial objective would be to engage with the local representative, regional manager and SCG to develop an action plan to accelerate our growth opportunity and increase our exposure and involvement as a business of MPS. (Accelerated Revenue Execution)
- Collaborate with MPS VP of Marketing, IVS Marketing leaders, Platform and sales training to collectively develop tools and resources to accelerate our value proposition to our customers)
- Creation of strategies and tactics against our business MBO’s to drive and support the business
- Customer facing sales experience, with successful track record
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience driving success within an IDN environment and strong knowledge of US healthcare industry
- Bring a combination of clinical technical selling experience required to manage multiple product portfolios
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to develop solutions that solves customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and proactively with others to achieve cross business goals and ability to utilize account team resources effectively based upon customer needs
- Experience collaborating with key influencers and senior decision makers by creating value for partnership
- Adaptable in accommodating varying business unit needs, work styles and perspectives.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentations
- Strong financial and analytical capabilities
- Ability to travel