LEO Pharma has committed to improve the lives of people with skin diseases around the world.
With our ambitious aspiration to help more than 100 million people by 2020
The strategy has resulted in several initiatives and projects that affect the finance organization.
One of the major projects for the coming year(s) is the global implementation of a new ERP-system (SAP) and further development of our SAP BI reporting platform. To support this commitment, we are looking for a Manager to head up our Global Finance BI team and provide business partners and line of business with timely and transparent performance insights.
As Manager of Global Finance BI, you will be a key player in driving the future Finance BI reporting landscape and ensure a State of the Art Finance BI team in close contact with customers and partners. You will become part of a dynamic and agile Global Business Finance organization with unique possibilities to put a clear footprint in creating a “cutting edge” BI reporting and financial forecasting universe in a global pharma company. This is to secure a high quality and performance in our daily operations to the benefit of more than 700 internal customers, who have an increased demand for business insights, analysis, professional reporting and business planning.
The position covers a variety of areas such as:
- Liaise with key business finance stakeholders
- Drive and facilitate new finance BI report requirements
- Develop and maintain Finance BI roadmap including reporting pipeline
- Ensure global Finance BI reporting standard and terminology
- Further development of current Finance BI training setup
- Continue development of current forecasting platform
- Ensure close follow up on incidents and improvements
- Ensure daily operations via maintenance and support
The role is based in Denmark with limited international travel required.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a Top of class Cand.merc. Cand.oecon, Cand.polit, HD or similar combined with 5-7 years of relevant work experience in the cross road of IT and Finance.
- Management consultancy is seen as an ideal background
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry or an international production company
- Solid knowledge of SAP Business Objects, SAP Analysis for Excel, SAP BPC, or other BI tools within the SAP BI platform.
It is essential that you can motivate and engage your team of 4 employees and colleagues within a complex and rapidly changing environment. We offer you an exciting position in one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies within dermatology.
As a person you are structured and flexible and like to take responsibility. You are able to translate and define complex business requirements to meaningful business reporting. You have a solid business understanding combined with high customer orientation and strong communication skills. You are performance driven and ambitious and have strong analytical skills.
Moreover, you have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor. You have the ability to engage into dialogue on processes and new requirements to further improve our Global Finance BI solutions both within the department and across functions in LEO. .