Manager – Medical Communications:
- The primary role of this position is to be responsible for timely planning and proper execution of projects, which are initiated by the Director.
- The owner of position should also set direction, develop skills set, coach and guide the GMA-GSC Medical Communication Services team to fulfill project goals and apply corrective actions when necessary.
- People manager on operational level. Executing according to GMA-GSC strategy and direction from Director.
- Project management Internal and external stakeholder management
- Internal and external communication and cross-functional cooperation
- Portfolio management, strategy and tactics development
Management / leadership:
- Setting direction and Strategy aligned and supported by the Director
- Leading and coaching people with support from the Director
- Driving performance Management
- Personal leadership
- Stakeholder relationship
- Project budgets
- Basic Medical Degree (MBBS/MD)+/- Doctoral Degree (MD/PhD).
- 3-5 or more years of relevant work experience.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development